Installments by DokkuPay allows retailers to offer installment plans for shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores found in the Shop Directory in the app and pay with DokkuPay when you want to make payment.
After the payment via DokkuPay is successful, you will be able to see your payment schedule in the app. We will then automatically deduct the money from your verified bank account every 2 weeks.
Things to consider:
– are there sufficient funds on your bank account for the first installment (25% of the purchase value) to be deducted within 5 days from the date of purchase.
– minimum spend is RM50.
- Download the app from Google or App Store.
- Sign up by using your email address and password.
- Verify your email and phone number.
- A front photo of your National Identity Card (IC). Crossed with “For DokkuPay”. Without cross is acceptable too.
- A back photo of your National Identity Card (IC). Crossed with “For DokkuPay”. Without cross is acceptable too.
- A photo of you holding your National Identity Card (IC).
- A photo of your latest one(1) month payslip.
- Connect your LinkedIn account.
- You will be required to input your bank account number and verify it by making a RM1 transaction. (only when you add a new payment method.)
- This is a one-off Direct Debit step which allows us to automatically make deductions from your bank account or credit card according to the repayment schedule of your purchases. A non-refundable fee of RM1 will be charged from your selected bank account as part of the authorization and processing fee.
- Our system will automatically deduct the amount due for your purchases from this bank account via direct debit.
After submitting all the required documents, your account will be approved within five(5) minutes to one(1) day.
The spending limit differs for each user. It is recommended for new user to make an initial purchase of somewhere between RM50 to RM350. The spending limit will be increased based on your usage and repayment behavior.
At DokkuPay, we’re always working on making our community as secure as possible for everyone. That’s why, before shopping with us, all customers and merchants must confirm their identity (ID)
We do this as part of our registration process.
In some instances the system might ask you for some further information (such as your driver’s licence number or ID card) so that we can verify your identity, which we will do via a third-party verification service. There is nothing you need to do unless prompted by us.
This process will assist us to prevent fraud and ensure that everyone who uses the service is 18 years or older.
To use DokkuPay at any of our featured merchants. Follow these steps to pay with DokkuPay :
- Make sure that your DokkuPay account has already been verified beforehand.
- Select the merchant from DokkuPay’s app.
- Enter the total purchase amount.
- Generate the voucher code.
- Apply the voucher code in the merchant’s checkout cart.
- Your total purchase amount will then be divided into four equal installments. Interest-free.
The first payment will be deducted from your bank account within five(5) days from the date of purchase. We will then automatically deduct the remaining three(3) installments every 2 weeks.
For example, for a RM100 purchase on 1st of June 2018 will be divided into four equal installments as follows:
Due Date: 6th of June 2018
Due Date: 20th of June 2018
Due Date: 4th of July 2018
Due Date: 18th of July 2018
Installments by DokkuPay is a free service offered by retailers to shoppers – there are no upfront fees charged or any interest incurred.
For a RM100 purchase, it will be divided into 4 equal installments, due every 2 weeks. If you have paid the first 3 installments on time but missed the 4th installment. You will be charged an additional late fee of RM10 on top of the original amount due for the 4th installment (RM25).
The late fee will be charged one day after the due date.